Registration with us is easy and FREE of charge!
Here is how we work in six easy steps:
1. Client request/enquiry – after receiving your enquiry we will contact you and discuss your requirements and needs. If possible we like to visit our clients to get to know them better and fully understand their requirements and the role. During this time you will complete your registration. This will constitute your agreement with our Terms and Conditions of Business.
2. Candidate search – we start search for suitable candidates if we don’t have any on our books at the time of your enquiry
3. Candidates checks + interview – we interview all candidates face to face and thoroughly check their references, qualifications and proof of identity. All our nannies will hold a childcare qualification or have at least 2 years’ experience working with children. We make sure that candidates have a DBS Check and we ask all childcare candidates to attend a Paediatric First Aid Course. All other private household staff will have relevant experience and training
4. Client receives suitable candidates profiles – we will send you profiles of potential candidates and you can select who you would like to interview
5. Client interviews selected candidates – we are on hand during the interview process and can provide you with a sample job description and interview tips with suggested questions.
6. Interview feedback – we will contact you and the candidate for a feedback